If you prepare a list of the top things people forget to do on boats, switching off the livewell pump will surely make it on the list. When you don’t switch off the livewell pump after the ballast has completely drained, the pump will run “dry”, leading to severe damage. The Rig Rite OEM Timer Module automatically turns the livewell pump on or off, so you can concentrate on the more important tasks of sailing.
- Automatically turns livewell pump on or off
- Simply plugs into the wiring harness on the timer switch
- OEM replacement part
Just plug this timer module on the wiring harness of the timer switch to get it going.
Features of the Rig Rite Aerator OEM Timer Module
- Automatically turns the livewell pump on or off
- Easily plugs into wiring harness on the timer switch
- OEM replacement timer
- Instructions included
- Manf. Part # 520
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 4 x 1.5 inches