In-Line Bilge Blower
Rule in-line blowers provide ventilation for bilges, engine compartments, galleys and heads. Designed for efficient, high output operation, these blowers feature our exclusive front and rear shaft seals and corrosion resistant motor housing for long life. Compact and easily installed on any flat surface. Rule in-line blowers provide higher air flow, lower amp draw and quieter operation than standard blowers.Features:
- Efficient high volume air flow
- Quiet operation
- Low amp draw
- Slip on inlet and outlet ducting connections
- Sealed motor shaft for moisture protection
- Corrosion resistant nikel plated motor housing
- ISO 9097:8846
- IMCI (CE)
- N.M.M.A. type accepted
- USCG 183.410 Compliant, Ignition protected
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.