The Rule 1100 offers impressive pumping power for its size and cost. Competitive models in this pumping range are much larger and far more expensive. 12 Volts DC unless noted.FEATURES
- Computerized operation - no float switch required
- Fully Submersible
- Easy clean snap lock strainer
- Silent and vibrationless operation
- Anti-airlock protection
- Compact, efficient long life motor
- Ignition protected
- No burn-out when run dry
- Rust and Corrosion protection
- Used by leading boatbuilders worldwide
- marine grade blocked wiring
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.