Rule Pumps 12 Volt DC Automatic Bilge Pumps 500 GPH - 2000 GPH feature computerized operation on the principle of impeller resistance. Float switches are not required. The pump will turn on every 2-1/2 minutes to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance and continue to run until all the water is removed. Thereafter, it will check for water every 2-1/2 minutes.Power use in the checking mode is minimal.
Rule Automatic Bilge Pump 500 GPH 3/4" Port 12v
Part # 25S
- The Rule 500 automatic offers many design features including computerized operation, the pump will turn on every 2-1/2 minutes for about one second to sense for water, while keeping size and cost to a minimum.
- Especially popular on smaller craft.
- Rule 500 pumps are unmatched in pumping power and longevity.
- 3/4" discharge outlet.
- 12 volt.
Rule Automatic Bilge Pump 800 GPH 3/4" Port 12v
Part # 20RS
Automatic Round 12v
Rule Automatic bilge pumps eliminate the need for a separate float switch to activate the pump. Once power is supplied, starting and stopping is completely automatic. The pump checks for water every 2 + minutes by turning on for a second and measuring load against the impeller. If water is present, the pump remains on until the water is removed. Thereafter the pump resumes its 2-1/2 minute check cycle. The automatic pumps feature two positive leads: an automatic (brown) and a manual override (brown with a white stripe).
Rule Automatic Bilge Pump 1100 GPH 1-1/8" Port 12v
Part # 27S
Rule 1100The Rule 1100 offers impressive pumping power for its size and cost. Competitive models in this pumping range are much larger and far more expensive. 12 Volts DC unless noted.FEATURES
- Computerized operation - no float switch required
- Fully Submersible
- Easy clean snap lock strainer
- Silent and vibrationless operation
- Anti-airlock protection
- Compact, efficient long life motor
- Ignition protected
- No burn-out when run dry
- Rust and Corrosion protection
- Used by leading boatbuilders worldwide
- marine grade blocked wiring
Rule Automatic Bilge Pump 1500 GPH, 1-1/8" port, 12v
Part # 51S
- Fully automatic mid-range capacity bilge pump.
- 3 wire version for manual override or Hose I.D.icator light capability.
Rule Automatic Bilge Pump 2000 GPH, 1-1/8" port, 12v
Part # 53S
- Fully automatic.
- Completely submersible - rust and corrosion proof.
- Water-cooled motor designed for longer life.
- Snap-off strainer for easy cleaning.
- Made in USA.
- This unit is ready for installation, ignition protected.12V DC.
- 3rd wire can be connected to a switch for manual override or an Hose I.D.icator light.
- Uses 1-1/8" hose.
Rule Automatic Bilge Pump 3700 GPH 1-1/2" Port 12v
Part # 55S
Heavy duty construction for both commercial and pleasure boat use; known for trouble free operation and reliability. 1-1/2 (38mm) discharge outlet.
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.