- Capacity GPH 750A
- Panel Switches 41,43,45
- Volts 12DC
- Amps @12v 2.8
- Amps @13.6v 4.0
- Fuse Size 5
- Height (inches/mm) 4 (101.6)
- Width (inches/mm) 5 (127)
- Weight (lbs/kg) 0/13 (0.37)
- Hose Diameter (inches/mm) 3/4 (19.0)
The Rule-Mate 500 and 750 automated bilge pumps offer many design features including a non-mercury float switch in a single compact housing while keeping size and cost to a minimum. When the float rises, the pump turns on. There is no on/off cycling and therefore, no power use until the pump comes on. Especially popular on smaller crafts. Rule 500 pumps are unmatched in pumping power and longevity. 3/4" discharge outlet. 12 volt.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies