Rush-Co Marine makes high-quality boat lift canopy replacement covers at great prices!
Rush-Co Marine boat lift canopy covers are precision engineered and tailor fitted to your canopy size to reduce wind abrasion and extend the life of the cover. Only the highest quality fabrics are used and each fabric is lab tested.
Rush-Co Marine Boat Lift Canopy Cover Features:
- Computer-controlled cutting and marking equipment to ensure each cover fits right.
- 1 1/4" heat-sealed seams and waterproof seams in PVC tarps to eliminate leaking.
- Double-stitched hold down harness and UV-tested high-tenacity thread throughout.
- 700# polyester webbing with chrome-plated D-rings at each bow location
- UV-resistant bungee cord attachments are supplied with each cover.
- Installation instructions included with each cover.
- Canopy Covers
Canopy Covers are "made-to-order" and are thus specific to your order. However, we understand that sometimes a product you purchase just doesn't work out, which is why we want to make the return process as easy as possible for you. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends.
A made-to-order canopy cover may be returned within the first 30 days after shipment, but is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Please note that each boat cover manufacturer may have additional requirements concerning product returns or warranty claims, including but not limited to: restocking fees, shipping fees, or product order change fees.
Because canopy covers are "made-to-order", there will be a 15% fee for any canopy cover order cancellation after 1 business day of purchase, as the cover has already gone into production.Warranty Policy