- High Performance Hydrofoils streamlined for speed in two sizes
- The SE Sport will improve handling and provide better maneuverability with a smoother ride
- Features Turbo Trac to enhance thrust and control
- Crescent shaped surface quickly funnels water for more thrust-cutting planing time for the quickest hole shot
- Cuts planing time dramatically and keeps the boat on plane at lower speeds
- Features on piece, high strength copolymer construction
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Attaches to cavitation plate
- Works for both outboards and sterndrives that have a cavitation plate larger than 5 inches wide, usually 40 horse power and up.The SE Sport 200 is recommended for cavitation plates 5 inches or less.
- Many Honda outboards are made with a center cavitation plate ridge. Some Hondas will require a slight cut or bigger notch in the "yoke" area of the foil. This is necessary to give 1/2" spacing between the rear holes to be drilled and the end of the cavitation plate. Cutting a notch can easily be handled with a small saw or grinder and will not affect the durability or warranty of the SE Sport.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies