AISAutomatic Identification System ReceiverAssists in Traffic Monitoring, Management and Collision Prevention!
The AIS Radar receives VHF transmissions from veseels carrying AIS transponders to display target data from up to 30 vessels on 5" monochrome LCD matrix, radar like display.
- Any vessel on the screen can be selected to display vessel's MMSI number, name, course over ground, speed over ground, range, latitude and longitude.
- Each vessels status is independently labeled so the user can see if a vessel is underway, at anchor, fishing etc. This information is sent continuously and is useful in navigating, tracffic monitoring and collision prevention.Receives NMEA input (RMC) from the vessels GPS which puts the user at the center screen. All other AIS carrying vessels are displayed with bearing and range relative to the user.
- Zoom feature allows 6 ranges to be selected from 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 NM.
- An alarm can be selected to give an audible warning if a vessel enters a preset range ring.
- 161.975 and 162.02 MHz operation.
- Easy to install, requires optional standard marine VHF antenna and GPS input.
- It is a receive only unit and designed for voluntary fittings on recreational vessels and light commercial veseels not needing the mandated class "A" AIS units.
- Case Size: 6"W x 4 1/2"H x 1 5/8"D.
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.