SI-TEX Nav-Fax 200 Shortwave/SSB/Weather Fax Receiver - Sitex
- The NAV-FAX 200 includes a data interface port, cable and trial version of Mscan Meteo PRO -Lite software (on diskette).
- Crystal controlled, fully synthesized receiver circuitry with 1 microvolt sensitivity.
- Large flywheel-balanced knob with four-level variable tuning rate allows quick and easy tuning and band selection.
- Large front-panel LCD displays frequency and signal strength.
- Ten instant memories for fast storage and recall of most-used frequencies. Also selects programmed channel for power up.
- Three inch, voice optimized, top-mounted speaker, driven by two watts of audio output.
- Minimum system requirements: W95/98/ME/2000/XP, Pentium 100, 24 MB, mouse, and sound card.
- Has 9-in RS-232 serial interface cable.
- Long-wire antenna included, optional active antenna available through your local dealer for best performance.
- Optional 120V AC power supply available for home use.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.