SI-TEX SP-70R Autopilot with Pump and Rotary Feedback - Sitex
- Ultra-compact, waterproof Control Unit has simple keypad operation and large LCD display of heading course, rudder angle, operating mode and error messages.
- Control Unit can be used as dash-mounted keypad or quickly and easily removed from mounting bracket for use as a handheld portable.
- Additional steering stations can be easily added with optional plug-in connectors.
- Exceptionally easy to use. Just steer to desired course, press the PILOT key and the system takes over to steer you on your way. Automatically.
- Built-in NMEA-0183 Loran/GPS interface for precise course-line navigation along routes.
- Bold, backlit displays with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in any light.
- Digital displays of rudder angle and operation mode in use, constantly giving you up-to-the-minute operating status.
- Automatic Sea State and Trim Controls and ten selectable levels of rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise steering.
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands.
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure.
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display.
- Built-in diagnostic and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms.
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand By mode for manual steering situations.
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of exact rudder position.
- Works with solenoid valves also.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.