|Boat Type ||Boat Length ||Motor Size ||Motor Type ||Part Number |
|Ribs, Flats & Bay, |
Bow Riders, Fish & Ski
|12', 13', 14' ||40 HP to 50 HP ||4 Stroke ||SX9510-40 |
|14', 15', 16' ||50 HP to 80 HP ||2 Stroke |
|Ribs, Flats & Bay, |
Fish & Ski,
|15', 16', 17'+ ||60 HP to 100 HP ||4 Stroke ||SX9510-60 |
|16', 17', 18'+ ||60 HP to 150 HP ||2 Stroke |
|18' to 20' ||150 HP to 240 HP ||2 or 4 Stroke ||SX9510-80 |
|16', 17', 18'+ ||4/6 cyl I/O ||4 Stroke ||SX9510-60 |
|18' to 20' ||V8 cyl I/O ||4 Stroke ||SX9510-80 |
Click here for Installation Instructions
The SX series incoporates all of the fully automatic features of our popular SMART TABS, in addition to the rust and corrosion free benefits of molded compsite materials. Assembly can be completed in seconds and the installation in a few minutes. The only tools required are a drill with a 3/16" bit and a phillips screw driver. SMART TABS SX provide un-equaled performance and durability with no maintenance in fresh or salt water. The system can be specifically tuned to maximize the performance of any power boat, and TRACKING RIBS have been added to improve handling at higher speeds.
The patented SMART TABS are a one of the kind trim and stabilizer system that automatically adjusts to the sea conditions, without the needed for expensive electric or hydraulic hardware and switches. The system constantly reacts to the water conditions, boat speed, and balance providing a remarkable improvements on any boat.
|Performance Benefits |
- Smoother and Faster Acceleration - (Great for Skiing)
- 40% less Bow Rise and 35% Lower On Plane Speed -
(Great for Tubing)
- More Top Speed and No Porpoising or Chine Walking
- Improves Handling and Smoother Ride In Any Water
- Improved Fuel Economy (11% +)
|Rugged Design: (TMCPC) |
Thermo Molded Co Polymer Composite material provides superior strength and resilience for any rough water situation. Rust and corrosion are also eliminated so there is no need for anodes.
In short - NO MAINTENANCE!
|Assembly & Installation In Minutes |
- Complete assembly and mounting requires only a drill, a 3/16" bit, and a phillips screw driver.
- The Integral design eliminates the need for wrenches.
- All components "lock" together with self locking clevis pins.
Nauticus, Inc. warrants to the retail purchaser of this product that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years (5) on all metal componets and two years (2) for rubber boot covers and gas actuators, from the date of purchase. Complete warrenty information is included with each kit and upon request.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies