Safe-T QC Rotary Package, 11' - SeaStar Solutions
One package contains entire system (less steering wheel, and engine connection kit).
- SeaStar new Safe-T Quick Connect System. Safe, simple, reliable steering for boats up to 24 ft. range.
- This system does not require tools to connect the cable to the helm, therefore reducing installation time up to 50%.
- The nut on the engine end is trapped, which saves time chasing coupler nuts during engine installation.
- 3 turns lock-to-lock for standard travel
- Stainless steel cable output ends minimize corrosion
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft
- Exceeds BIA certification requirements
- Exceeds A.B.Y.C. safety standards
- Requires a 3.25" Cut out size
- Kit Contains:
- 90° mounting bezel - SB27484
- Quick Connect helm - SH5094P
- 8' to 20" Cable - QCC62
I have a 1980 johnson sea horse model J35ELCSM and need to know if this kit will be all I need to replace my steering and will it screw on to my transom where the old one came off?
Yes this is all you need, but if you need to mount to your transom then you need the transom mount kit: http://www.iboats.com/Kit-Connection-Master-Ss-SeaStar-Solutions/dm/view_id.929604
This product ships in 1 business day.
Standard Shipping Policies