Scanstrut LMM-2 Self Leveling Radar Mount
- Furuno 1623/1715/1824/1724/1734/1832/1834/NavNet
- Lowrance LRA-1800
- Northstar M series/8000i (18 2kW)
- Simrad NX40/45 (18 2kW)
Our Self-Levelling Mast Mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
Using our own fine-tuned hydraulic damping system, the radar mount reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat whilst eliminating all small oscillations.
- Hydraulic damping to eliminate minor oscillations
- Sealed system - entirely maintenance free
- Passive system - no power required
- Reduced weight aloft - complete system weighs only 3.4 kg
- Easy upgrade from fixed mast mount - same mounting footprint as SC20 & M92722
- Attached to mast by four swivel ffet - matches the profile of any mast
- 12 point fixing - highest quality monel rivets
- Compact mount - radar extends only minimum distance from front of mast
- Finest quality machined and anodised aluminium mast adapter
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel cradle and base plate
- 1 x Levelling mount
- 1 x Mast Adapter
- 1 x Complete fastening pack
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.