1201 Black Box (digital with pulse mode)
Includes wiring harness and stainless steel contact sleeves for 2 downriggers. Water resistant housing and easy installation.
- Controls the downrigger cable voltage in the productive fishing range of positive 0.1 volt D.C. to 0.9 volt D.C. on up to six downriggers (manual or electric downriggers).
- Can be operated in the continuous voltage mode or the new pulsing mode. In pulsing, the unit cycles the charge on and off every 5 seconds often triggering a strike.
- Includes wiring harness and stainless steel contact sleeves for 2 downriggers. (Extra sets available - No. 1210)
- Can run up to six downriggers with one Black Box.
- Water resistant housing and easy installation.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.