Power Grip Plus
60 Wire leader with stacking, self-locating snap
4 1/4 in length
- Streamlined design won't snag on weeds or foul lines
- Greater range of release tensions
- Patented tension adjuster doubles the holding power if needed
- Large, easy to handle shape
The line release is the critical link between the downrigger and the fishing rod. If it does not perform properly you will lose both valuable fishing time and fish. The fishing lien is gripped between the soft pads with variable release tension attained by moving the line in or out of the jaws. The line release is attached to either the weight or the cable. Patented tension adjuster doubles the holding power.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.