Scotty Power Grip Plus Release - 60 Leader w/ stacking and self-Locating Snap
60 Wire leader with stacking, self-locating snap
4 1/4 in length
- Streamlined design won't snag on weeds or foul lines
- Greater range of release tensions
- Patented tension adjuster doubles the holding power if needed
- Large, easy to handle shape
The line release is the critical link between the downrigger and the fishing rod. If it does not perform properly you will lose both valuable fishing time and fish. The fishing lien is gripped between the soft pads with variable release tension attained by moving the line in or out of the jaws. The line release is attached to either the weight or the cable. Patented tension adjuster doubles the holding power.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.