Scout Boats 190 Costa - Flats Boat
New 2014 Scout Boats - Flats
2009 Scout Boats 190 Costa DescriptionScout's all-new 2005 190 Costa is the second model of an all-new series of flats fishing boats. World famous fly fisherman Stu Apte was intimately involved in the design. The 190 Costa can achieve speeds up to 50+ mph with a 150 hp Yamaha outboard, is extremely quiet and dry and features a particularly 'skinny' 10" draft. The 190 Costa also features an optional fully-integrated retractable bow casting platform, a unique design that provides anglers a sturdy, reliable, quickly deployable platform for elevating to the optimum casting angle. This model sports a convenient cooler positioned under the molded forward center console seat, ten carpeted side rod racks and vertical console rod racks and a flared bow to deflect spray.
- Length Over All: 19 Feet and 5 inches.
- Draft: 0 Feet and 10 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 45
- Dry Weight: 1300
2009 Scout Boats 190 Costa Standard FeaturesSTANDARD FEATURES
• S.S. Rub Rail Insert
• Anchor Locker
• Aerated Bait Well (Port Side)
• Aerated/Recirculating Release Well
• S.S. Pull Up Cleats
• Console w/ Battery Storage/Flip Top Access
• Console Hand Rail
• Vertical Console Rod Racks
• Molded Toe Rail
• Bench Cushion
• Seat and Back Console Cushion
• S.S. Cup Holder (2)
• 10 Carpeted Side Rod Racks
Be the first to write a review for this boat!