Scout Boats 221 Winyah Bay - Bay Boat
New 2014 Scout Boats - 221 Winyah Bay - Bay
2009 Scout Boats 221 Winyah Bay DescriptionAll-new for 2007, Scout adds the 221 Winyah Bay to its already-popular bay boat line. The 221 combines the very best of inshore and near-shore angling characteristics and offers the same durability as the other four bay boat models in a more tournament-style package. With the ability to perform well in rough waters and a remarkable 10” draft allowing it to ghost over shallow waters, this center console provides tremendous fishability. The low-profile design of the 221, combined with ample casting space, via a fore and aft raised casting deck, creates a versatile angling platform. The bow contains a large storage area, complete with a vast anchor locker with overboard drain. And there is plenty of room for your rods and reels with six lockable rod storage compartments located on each side of the deck, three vertical rod racks on each side of the smartly-designed console, four stainless steel flush mount rod holders that line the boat and two additional zerodegree stainless steel flush mount rod holders at the console.
- Length Over All: 22 Feet
- Draft: 0 Feet and 10 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 61
- Dry Weight: 1940
2009 Scout Boats 221 Winyah Bay Standard FeaturesSTANDARD FEATURES
• 100% Hand Laid Fiberglass Construction
• Closed Cell Foam Flotation
• Self-bailing Cockpit
• Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
• Large Anchor Locker
• Bow Storage
• Lockable Rod Rack (6) Port Side (6) Starboard Side
• Console Seat/Cooler w/ Vertical Rod Racks
• Aluminum Leaning Post w/ Rod Holders
• Starboard Lighted Aerated / Recirculating Bait Well w/ High Speed Pickup
• Lighted Rear Deck Aerated / Recirculating Release Well
• Stainless Hand Rail on Gunwale
• Stainless Flush Mount Rod Holders (4)
• Battery Select Switch
Be the first to write a review for this boat!