Scout Boats 222 Sportfish - Center Console Boat
New 2012 Scout Boats - 222 Sportfish - Center Console
2009 Scout Boats 222 Sportfish DescriptionThe 222 Sportfish is a serious fishing boat designed to perform. Rigged with a dependable 150 hp Yamaha engine, the 222 Sportfish can reach an approximate top speed in the mid-forties. This dynamic 21' fishing platform features an enormous 100-gallon fuel tank, providing excellent range, and the technologically-designed hull - combined with an aggressive bow flare - assures a dry and exceptionally smooth ride when slicing through the rough stuff. Fishing features include a 25-gallon aerated baitwell and a large insulated fishbox located in the bow to hold the big catch.
- Length Over All: 22 Feet and 2 inches.
- Draft: 1 Feet and 2 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 100
- Dry Weight: 2200
2009 Scout Boats 222 Sportfish Standard Features• Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
• S.S. Recessed Side Rails
• Center Console w/ Grab Rail
• S.S. Flush Mount Rod Holders (4)
• Under Gunwale Rod Storage (6)
• 6” Pull Up Spring Cleats
• Pull Up Bow Cleat
• Aerated Bait Well
• Raw Water Wash Down
• Dual Battery Switch
• 90 Quart Removable Cooler w/ Cushions
• S.S. Scout Indicator / S.S. Rub Rail
• Wave Gate w/ Fold Down Stern Seat
• Shrink Wrap
Be the first to write a review for this boat!