Scout Boats 240 Bay Scout - Bay Boat
New 2011 Scout Boats - 240 Bay Scout - Bay
2009 Scout Boats 240 Bay Scout DescriptionThis versatile fishing machine exceeds every angler's demands. The 240 Bay Scout, with its remarkably shallow 11" draft and deep-V entry, allows you to reach any secluded fishing spot, while the 85-gallon fuel tank and dependable Yamaha engine provide the range to get there and back. This shallow water bullet also offers an optional tunnel hull that allows the 240 to run wide open in extremely shallow water. With a gigantic deck area featuring a non-skid surface unique to Scout and vast storage underneath, plus port and starboard locking rod storage and an enormous beam-width storage box, the 240 Bay Scout delivers the ultimate in fishing features.
- Length Over All: 23 Feet and 10 inches.
- Draft: 0 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 85
- Dry Weight: 2200
2009 Scout Boats 240 Bay Scout Standard FeaturesSTANDARD FEATURES
• 100% Hand Laid Fiberglass Construction
• Closed Cell Foam Flotation
• Self-bailing Cockpit
• Hydraulic Steering
• Large Anchor Locker
• Insulated Bow Storage
• Lockable Rod Racks Port & Starboard
• 90 Quart Removable Cooler
• Aluminum Leaning Post w/ Rod Holders
• Lighted Aerated Bait Well w/ High Speed Pick Up
• Rear Deck Storage
• Stainless Hand Rail on Gunwale
• Stainless Console Hand Rail
• Flush Mount Bow and Stern Cleats
Be the first to write a review for this boat!