Screw-Out Deck Plate (Beckson Marine)
- Watertight, lightweight, non-corroding and durable.
- Should be used in compartments where a change in air pressure due to temperature or oil-canning can occur.
- Deck plates also are used for access, inspection,and clean out for tanks and compartments, or just as a general access for shut-off valves or back- fastenings.
- Our clear center plates permit observation of controls or gauges and visual inspection without the necessity of removing the plate.
- Single start, non-jamming (no cross thread) extra strong, self cleaning buttress thread.
- 4" Deck Plates
- O.D.: 6-1/8", I.D.: 4"
- Hole Cut: 4-1/2"
- 6" Deck Plates
- O.D.: 8-1/8", I.D .: 6"
- Hole Cut; 6-1/2"
- 8" Deck Plates
- O.D.:10", I.D.: 8"
- Hole Cut: 8-1/2"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies