Sea Repair Epoxy Sticks
With Evercoat Sea Repair Epoxy Sticks, you can complete various emergency repairs, patching and sealing jobs on your boat in no time! Highly versatile, these soft epoxy sticks efficiently bond to range of materials such as steel, wood, concrete, aluminum, fiberglass and ceramics. These adhesive sticks can be molded to any shape like modeling clay to completely and neatly cover the repair area. It bonds like epoxy and solidifies like steel in just 30 minutes, giving the perfect finish to your repair work. It cures even underwater and does not shrink or break. It can be sanded, drilled, painted, tapped and filed.
You can use these sticks for repairing outdrives, manifolds, trim tabs, exhaust lines, fuel and water tanks. They can be used to patch ice chests, fish boxes, battery cases and buckets. Further, these adhesive sticks prove useful to form gasket, seal leaks and insulate electrical wires or connections.
- Molds to any shape
- Gives a strong finish
- Compatible with range of materials
Features of Sea Repair Epoxy Sticks
- Easy and convenient to use
- Bonds like epoxy and hardens like steel
- Highly strong and durable finish
- Cures even underwater
- Can withstand temperature of 300°, 500°F intermittent
- Can be sanded, painted, drilled, tapped and filed
- Does not shrink or break
- Repair outdrives, manifolds, and trim tabs, exhaust lines, fuel and water tanks and lines
- Patch ice chests, fish boxes, battery cases and buckets
- Seal leaks
- Insulate electrical connections
- Form gaskets
- Bonds to range of materials - steel, wood, concrete, aluminum, fiberglass and ceramics
Manf. Part # 108015
- Size: 4 oz.
- Units/Case: 12