SeaStar 1.7 Yamaha Hydraulic Steering Kit - SeaStar Solutions
The world's most popular outboard hydraulic system offers smooth, super-efficient steering for today's high performance hulls with single or multiple outboards up to 700 HP combined.
- Suitable for speeds up to 60 MPH.
- Patented steering lock valves.
- Low friction hydraulic steering system.
- 5 turns from lock-to-lock.
- Packaged complete with SeaStar Helm 1.7, Outboard Front Mount PP Cylinder, (2) Hydraulic Oil (1 Liter). Standard 3/4" tapered steering shaft.
- Fast, easy installation.
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards.
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements.
- Order wheel and hoses separately.
What is the difference between the generic and the Yamaha version. I have dual Yamaha 2 stroke?
The only real difference between this and the Yamaha version is who it was manufactured by. This is after market, whereas the Yamaha version is original. However, this is made to work with many Yamaha applications. It is made for single and/or dual engine applications.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies