Built in the tradition of SeaStar-the industry leading hydraulic steering-BayStar brings the same safety and comfort now common on larger outboards on boats with outboards up to 150HP
BayStar Steering kits come complete with everything needed for an install OUTBOARD-FRONT MOUNT
- Designed for boats 150HP and below
- HC4600 and HC4600H are no longer being made by Teleflex Canada, all seal kits and spare parts will be made available
- If purchase of a new HC4600 or HC4600H is required, please purchase BayStar Compact Cylinder part# HC4645H
- If the cylinder that you are replacing does not include the letter H after the part number, you will need to reuse the fittings out of your old cylinder and/or purchase fitting kit # HF4201 (includes 2 of the old style bleed fittings)
BayStar Steering Kit (HK4200A) Includes:
- 1 x BayStar helm pump (HH4016)
- 1 x BayStar Cylinder (HC4645H)
- 1 x BayStar Tubing kit (HT4420H, comes with two 20' hoses- cut to length)
- 2 x Hydraulic Steering Fluid (HA5430)
The compact cylinder does not require the engine manufacturer drag link for connection.
**WARNING** Baystar is not suitable for certain high performance 150 HP engines (Mercury Optimax 150 DFI) use SeaStar Pro rated up to 300 HP Note:
HC6400 BayStar standard Cylinder is a universal cylinder, however, ensure it will fit your splashwell (At least 32" wide).
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies