- Dual-function, single-lever controls are sturdy, traditionally styled and top-mounted
- Provides one-handed positive engine control with excellent feel characteristics
- Start and warm up are done by pulling out the hand levers in the neutral position
- This disengages the clutch and allows throttle to be advanced in neutral
- Returning to neutral detent re-engages clutch
- Recommded for single station applications on single and twin engine, inboards with hydraulic transmissions, outboards, and I/O
- Provides longer shift travel for all outboards and I/O applications
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Neutral safety switch, crisp positive detents, built-in friction drag, heavily chrome plated handle and housing and adjustable shift travel
- Uses Morse Red Jaket ® 33C and 33C Supreme cables
- Shift 2.77:1, Throttle 3.57:1.
Neutral Safety Switch - SeaStar
Replace MT-2 controls. Comes with neutral safety switch. Now features longer shift travel for certain MerCruisers or longer runs with many bends in cable mounting. Use 33C and 33C Supreme cables. Model MT-3 is 1/4" longer than MT-2.
Hardware Kit - Twin Control - SeaStar
This sturdy control provides positive one-handed engine control. Start and warm-up are done by pulling out the hand levers in the neutral position. This disengages the clutch and allows throttle to be advanced in neutral. Returning to neutral detent reengages the clutch. Built-in friction drag helps prevent slippage and throttle creep while underway.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies