SeaStar QC II Steering Cable SSC62
All SeaStar Solutions steering cables exceed ABYC safety standards and SO/IMCI/NMMA certification requirements. SSC62 SeaStar steering cables feature:
- Tightly controlled core to conduit fit to offer precise steering
- Outer jacket constructed with HDPE that is abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration.
- Feature output ends constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
SSC62XX Standard Cable fits the following Helms:
- SH5150P, SH4910P, SH4920P, SH5094-1P, SH91190P, SH91526P, SH91527P and SH91523-1P
SSC62XX Standard Cable with SA27620P Adaptor fits the following Helms:
- Old Safe T (SH5023P, SH5075P, SH91075P and SH91077P) and Big T helms (SH5000P and SH91525P)use with SSC61XX steering cable.
Note: SSC61xx is directly replaced by SSC62xx and SA27620P
What is the difference between part numbers SSC6218 and SSC6118, other than price?
The SSC6118 is a discontinued part number. The active part number for the Safe-T QC II-Rotary NFB cable is SSC6218.
To what points is this cable measurd from? I have a 14-5ft SC 7274 E1 by Teleflex, will this work?
Yes if the part number indicates over 14 feet, it looks like that means 14.5 feet, then you'll want a 15 foot. Teleflex used to make them by the half foot, but SeaStar (formerly Teleflex) pretty much no longer does that. The way to measure steering cables is measure "black to black" or just the black coating and for rotary add 18 inches.
Is Seastar and Teleflex the same as fars as part # ssc6214?
SeaStar is Teleflex. Teleflex was bought out and is now known as SeaStar. So part numbers will be the same.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies