For CABLE ASSEMBLIES for systems 6 year older. The SeaStar Replacement Rack Cable is an ideal choice for single and dual engine boats including small cruisers, outboard runabouts, bass boats, jet boats, pontoon boats and house boats.
- The most popular rack & pinion system in boating
- The helm incorporates an extruded profile pinion gear that engages a pre-assembled rack and cable, driving an armored-standard core for minimized steering effort
- Twin-cable systems recommended for boats that exceed 50 mph or experience instability due to engine flutter
- Follow engine maker recommendations
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft - 4 turns lock-to-lock for standard travel
- Optional wedge kits offer mounting flexibility
- Exceeds A.B.Y.C. safety standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements
Applications: Boats up to 24' Steering wheels up to 16" Single and Dual Engines - Small Cruisers - Outboard Runabouts - Bass Boats - Jet Boats - Pontoon Boats - Houseboats For 1-1/4" rack.
"Measure Twice. Order Once."
For rack steering cable replacement, measure existing cable as follows: Measure plastic cable jacket in inches, add 30", and round up to the next foot. Order that length cable.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies