CABLE ASSEMBLIES for systems 6 year older
- The most popular rack & pinion system in boating
- The helm incorporates an extruded profile pinion gear that engages a pre-assembled rack and cable, driving an armored-standard core for minimized steering effort
- Twin-cable systems recommended for boats that exceed 50 mph or experience instability due to engine flutter
- Follow engine maker recommendations
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft - 4 turns lock-to-lock for standard travel
- Optional wedge kits offer mounting flexibility
- Exceeds A.B.Y.C. safety standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements
Applications: Boats up to 24' Steering wheels up to 16" Single and Dual Engines - Small Cruisers - Outboard Runabouts - Bass Boats - Jet Boats - Pontoon Boats - Houseboats For 1-1/4" rack.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.