Do you need a reliable and durable cable for your boat’s rack and pinion back mount? Go for SeaStar Tf XTREME R & P Back Mount Cables. These cables feature a splined, coated core for effortless movement. The core is covered with heavy jacket for maximum smoothness. The outer casing is made of black HDPE for long-lasting use and superior resistance to chemicals and UV rays.
- Splined, coated core element
- Thick outer jacket offers maximum smoothness with minimal loss of motion
- HDPE outer casing for superior resistance against UV rays and chemicals
These cables can be used as replacement for SSC134 cables with SH5210P or SH5030P helms. They are available in different lengths and are perfect for long or complex cable routes.
Features of SeaStar TfXTREME R & P Back mount Cables:
- Splined, coated core material
- Core material covered with heavy jacket
- Black HDPE outer casing offers durability and resistance to UV rays and chemicals
- Cable offers maximum smoothness and minimizes loss of motion
- Comes in different lengths
- Suitable for complex cable routes
Manf. Part # SSC15415
Manf. Part # SSC15417
Manf. Part # SSC15414
Manf. Part # SSC15419
Manf. Part # SH91700P
Manf. Part # SSC15416
Manf. Part # SSC15418
Manf. Part # SSC15420
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.