Seastar Universal Electric Fuel Sender
The fuel sender is a critical component essential for proper working of the fuel gauge. Designed with 10-24 stud connections, the Seastar Universal Fuel Sender perfectly replaces the old or damaged boat fuel sender. This replacement fuel sender features stainless steel, aluminum and brass construction for durable use.
- Calibrated to standard 33-240 ohm range
- Stainless steel, aluminum and brass construction
- Adjustable for use in tank depths from 4" to 24"
Seastar universal fuel sender is available with or without gauge.
This fuel sender unit uses standard SAE 5-hole pattern and corrosion-resistant Delrin flange with aluminum insert to ensure solid fit.
- Adjustable right or left arm (90° increments)
- Standard SAE 5-hole pattern
- Rustproof Delrin flange with rigid aluminum insert
- Includes gasket, screws and instructions
- Comes with or without gauge
- Temperature Range-40°F to 176°F, -40°C to 85°C.
- Meets requirements of ISO 10088, ABYC H-24, 33CFR 183.590 and ISO 8846.
- Fuel Sender Gasket (64082)