SeaStar® Helm Parts
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
Helm parts may get damaged or worn out with regular use as well as age. Replace old or broken helm parts with high-quality replacements. Use a dash wedge kit to mount helm and the seal kit to prevent leaks in the hydraulic system.
Hydraulic steering system replacement parts
- Includes dash wedge kit, auto pilot kit and helm seal kit
- Also has back plate kit and service kit
The service kit has o-rings, washers, nuts and other small parts.
Features of Teleflex SeaStar Helm Parts:
- Dash wedge kit allows easy mounting of SeaStar helm at 20 degrees
- Dash wedge kit mounts helm in 4 configurations, and is ideal for SeaStar front-mount helms
- Outboard add-a-station/autopilot kit includes non-vented fill plug for helm and has fittings to add a steering station or an outboard steering system
- Helm seal kit for SeaStar (Old Style) prevents leakage from hydraulic steering system
- Back plate Kit retrofits Seastar standard helm into hole cutouts
- Non-Vented Fill Plug is made of ABS polymer plastic and can be used in lower-stations of multi-station systems
- Helm seal kit prevents leakage of hydraulic steering system
- Quad ring acts as a seal between sleeve and the piston
- Helm service kit includes washers, nuts, o-rings, seals and other standard replacement parts
- Contains Fittings for adding either a steering station or an outboard steering system
- Includes 25 feet of Sea Star 3/8"Nylon tubing and non-vented fill plug for helm at upper most station
- For use on lower station in multi station systems only
- Included with kits HF5501 and HF5502