SeaStar® Helm Parts
Helm parts may get damaged or worn out with regular use as well as age. Replace old or broken helm parts with high-quality replacements. Use a dash wedge kit to mount helm and the seal kit to prevent leaks in the hydraulic system.
Hydraulic steering system replacement parts
- Includes dash wedge kit, auto pilot kit and helm seal kit
- Also has back plate kit and service kit
The service kit has o-rings, washers, nuts and other small parts.
Features of Teleflex SeaStar Helm Parts:
- Dash wedge kit allows easy mounting of SeaStar helm at 20 degrees
- Dash wedge kit mounts helm in 4 configurations, and is ideal for SeaStar front-mount helms
- Outboard add-a-station/autopilot kit includes non-vented fill plug for helm and has fittings to add a steering station or an outboard steering system
- Helm seal kit for SeaStar (Old Style) prevents leakage from hydraulic steering system
- Back plate Kit retrofits Seastar standard helm into hole cutouts
- Non-Vented Fill Plug is made of ABS polymer plastic and can be used in lower-stations of multi-station systems
- Helm seal kit prevents leakage of hydraulic steering system
- Quad ring acts as a seal between sleeve and the piston
- Helm service kit includes washers, nuts, o-rings, seals and other standard replacement parts
- For use on lower station in multi station systems only
- Included with kits HF5501 and HF5502
- Comes with every SeaStar helm
- Must be used in all single steering station systems or on upper most helm in multiple steering stations.