Sea Ray Boats 250 SLX - Bowrider Boat
2014 Sea Ray Boats 250 SLX DescriptionThe luxury, athleticism and precision of our 250 SLX will leave boaters breathless. A premium dash and folding tower option set the tone visually; up to 380 horsepower and a deep-V hull with six full-length strakes deliver thrilling performance. But even when you throttle up, Quiet Ride tackles the problem of tiresome engine noise and vibration that plague many other boats. The result is a comprehensive new approach to sound reduction featuring cutting-edge components and design strategies, including: the patented Tuned Transom® system to dampen engine noise; high-tech hull laminates that convert vibrational energy to heat, to be whisked away by the water beneath the boat; and sealed engine compartments to stop much of the engine's noise before it escapes. Boating has never sounded so good.
- Length Over All: 26 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 3 Feet
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 75
- Water Tank Capacity: 21
- Holding Tank Capacity: 10
- Dry Weight: 5581
- Model Name: 350 MAG ECT Bravo III w/DTS
- Model Year: 2013
- Hours: 1
- Horse Power: 300
2014 Sea Ray Boats 250 SLX Standard Features
• Automotive-style dash with walnut accents, wrapped visor & panel and stainless steel bezels
• Elegant exterior styling
• Full beam, deep, integral swim platform with flush walkthrough from platform to cockpit
• Fully finished storage compartments with hinged access
• Armrests incorporated into forward facing boat seats
• Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
• Stereo with Wireless Bluetooth and media inputs
• Two seating plans (wetbar or added seating) both fully integrated
• All-new Mojave Tan hull color option
• Quite Ride, comprehensive approach to reducing noise and vibration, resulting in a dramatically quieter and more enjoyable boating experience
A brief statement:
Be the first to write a review for this boat!