Sea Ray Boats 260 Sundancer - Cruiser Boat
2014 Sea Ray Boats 260 Sundancer DescriptionThe performance-enhanced design of our 260 Sundancer inspires longer cruises and greater confidence on the water. Highlights include an open cockpit with reversible helm seat and wet bar, streamlined V-berth and mid-berth, full galley and head, and plenty of storage.
- Length Over All: 26 Feet and 7 inches.
- Draft: 3 Feet and 5 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 69
- Water Tank Capacity: 20
- Holding Tank Capacity: 18
- Dry Weight: 5500
- Model Name: 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III
- Model Year: 2013
- Hours: 1
- Horse Power: 260
2014 Sea Ray Boats 260 Sundancer Standard Features
• Clear pathway from transom to center cabin entry
• Aggressive arch styling
• Convertible helm and transom seats provide flexibility for large social gatherings
• Enlarged hull side windows (acrylic bonded) provide a new exterior look while also providing increased natural light in the cabin.
• Stereo with Wireless Bluetooth and media inputs
• Mercury® Installation Quality Certified - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
• New linen wall materials and lighter ceiling materials brighten the cabin
• Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
• Galley available in interior or in cockpit
A brief statement:
* Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!