Sea Ray Boats 280 Sundeck - Deck Boat
2014 Sea Ray Boats 280 Sundeck DescriptionPurpose-driven engineering is a Sea Ray hallmark. Our 280 Sundeck features adjustable "sun gate" transom seating for enhanced utility, distinctive helm visors to minimize glare on the gauges and soft, SeaDek swim platform matting for better footing.
- Length Over All: 28 Feet
- Draft: 3 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 10 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 85
- Water Tank Capacity: 20
- Holding Tank Capacity: 10
- Max Load: 2400
- Dry Weight: 5726
- Model Name: 350 MAG MPI ECT Bravo III DTS
- Model Year: 2013
- Hours: 1
- Horse Power: 300
2014 Sea Ray Boats 280 Sundeck Standard Features
• Adjustable "sun gate" transom seating for enhanced utility
• Increased seating capacity from 12 to 14 people
• L-shaped cockpit lounger that converts to four different configurations including extended sun pad.
• Large bow space and seating for 6
• Sunbrella® bimini top standard.
• MerCruiser® 350 MAG ECT Bravo® III (300 hp) with Digital Throttle & Shift standard engine
• Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
• Stereo with Wireless Bluetooth and media inputs
• Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
A brief statement:
* Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!