Sea Ray Boats 300 SLX - Bowrider Boat
2014 Sea Ray Boats 300 SLX DescriptionNot only is our 300 SLX one of the largest bowriders on the market, it's also one of the most attractive thanks to standards and options like two-tone vinyl, teak decking and twin sterndrives with Axius joystick maneuvering. The 300 SLX may be a larger bowrider, but thanks to Quiet Ride engineering and technology, your day will be nothing but smooth sailing. These noise-reducing strategies include the patented Tuned Transom® system, which dampens engine noise; high-tech hull laminates that convert vibrational energy to mild heat, to be whisked away by the water beneath the boat; and sealed engine compartments that stop much of the engine's noise before it escapes.
- Length Over All: 29 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 3 Feet and 2 inches.
- Beam: 9 Feet and 8 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 130
- Water Tank Capacity: 21
- Holding Tank Capacity: 20
- Dry Weight: 7700
- Model Name: 8.2 MAG ECT DTS Bravo III
- Model Year: 2013
- Hours: 2
- Horse Power: 380
2014 Sea Ray Boats 300 SLX Standard Features
• Axius Propulsion available
• Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
• Fiberglass sport spoiler.
• Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and optional extended swim platform.
• Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
• Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner and storage cabinet.
• Transom seating or sun pad configurations.
• Mercury® Installation Quality Certified - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
• Quite Ride, comprehensive approach to reducing noise and vibration, resulting in a dramatically quieter and more enjoyable boating experience
• Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
• SmartCraft® VesselView Display available with twin gasoline engine applications.
• SmartCraft® diagnostics system standard.
• Stereo with Wireless Bluetooth and media inputs
• MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle & Shift standard or optional twin engine upgrade
Be the first to write a review for this boat!