Sea Ray Boats 310 Sundancer - Cruiser Boat
2014 Sea Ray Boats 310 Sundancer DescriptionInteractivity is purpose-built into our 310 Sundancer, from its reversible double helm seat and fold-down sun pad to its convertible dinette/V-berth and dinette/double bunk. The standard cabin features maple wood flooring and fine wood-finished cabinets. The innovative Axius joystick-control system is optional.
- Length Over All: 31 Feet
- Draft: 3 Feet and 5 inches.
- Beam: 10 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 125
- Water Tank Capacity: 28
- Holding Tank Capacity: 28
- Dry Weight: 11630
- Model Name: 4.3L MPI ECT Bravo III
- Model Year: 2013
- Hours: 1
- Horse Power: 220
2014 Sea Ray Boats 310 Sundancer Standard Features
• Choice of twin sterndrives, gas or diesel (int'l) or Axius drives with helm joystick control
• Double helm seat with rotating base and folding backrest.
• Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
• Extra-large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can also accommodate optional built-in grill.
• Mercury® Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
• Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
• Stereo with Wireless Bluetooth and media inputs
• Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with LED lighting.
• Large enclosed head compartment with VacuFlush®.
A brief statement:
* Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!