Sea Ray Boats 350 SLX - Bowrider Boat
2014 Sea Ray Boats 350 SLX DescriptionAll new for 2014, the Sea Ray 350 SLX is redefining "Day Boat." With seating for 18 underway, that means connecting with friends, family and even generations. An array of Sea Ray's Next Wave innovations provide for a superior ride and handling. And a host of cutting edge features combine in a sleek, stylish package that far surpasses the typical bow rider. Yes, the 350 SLX is our largest premium bowrider with increased power, but thanks to Quiet Ride engineering and technology, the noise ratio does not have to increase. Noise-reducing strategies include the patented Tuned Transom® system, which dampens engine noise; high-tech hull laminates that convert vibrational energy to mild heat, to be whisked away by the water beneath the boat; and sealed engine compartments that stop much of the engine's noise before it escapes.
- Length Over All: 34 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 3 Feet and 1 inches.
- Beam: 10 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 160
- Water Tank Capacity: 30
- Holding Tank Capacity: 28
- Dry Weight: 13000
2014 Sea Ray Boats 350 SLX Standard Features
• All new model for 2014
• Dynamic exterior lines
• Extended hull side windows
• Seating for 18 at rest, 11 facing forward underway
• Transom entertainment (coolers, storage, speakers, stereo remote)
• Upgraded automotive-style upholstery
• Upgraded helm w/integrated 9" Raymarine Chartplotter
• Variable running surface is standard with an option of Dynamic Running Surface
• Adjustable port and starboard double helm and companion seats
• Axius Propulsion available
• Convertible aft loungers
• Fiberglass top w/optional extended sunshade
• Optional Submersible Swim Platform
• Starboard helm storage with optional Berth Upgrade (finishes, A/C, TV)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!