Sea Ray Boats 370 Venture - Cruiser Boat
2014 Sea Ray Boats 370 Venture Description
Named Boating Magazine's Boat of the Year!
From its sleek, contemporary lines to its expansive living spaces, the All New 370 Venture may be Sea Ray's most innovative and accommodating express cruiser since we redefined the class in 1974 with our first Sundancer model. No other vessel this size and style can offer the cockpit and cabin space, or the unmatched performance benefits, of this model. And no other brand can provide the superior quality and confidence of Sea Ray.
- Length Over All: 37 Feet and 2 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet and 5 inches.
- Beam: 11 Feet and 3 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 222
- Water Tank Capacity: 31
- Holding Tank Capacity: 28
- Dry Weight: 15432
- Model Name: 300CXL Verado
- Model Year: 2013
- Hours: 2
- Horse Power: 300
2014 Sea Ray Boats 370 Venture Standard FeaturesKey Features
• Quite Ride, comprehensive approach to reducing noise and vibration, resulting in a dramatically quieter and more enjoyable boating experience
• Outboard Engine Propulsion
• Twin Mercury® 300CXL Verado® 4 Stroke Outboard Engines w/DTS
• Full Beam, mid-master stateroom with double berth & sofa
• Standard air conditioning/heating.
• Stereo with Wireless Bluetooth and media inputs
• VacuFlush® head system.
• Verado engines come with a three-year limited, factory-backed warranty
• Verado engines are ideal for both fresh and saltwater environments and incredibly quiet
Air Conditioning / Heating
Reverse-Cycle System (12,000 BTU)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!