Sea Ray Boats 410 Sundancer - Motor Yacht
2014 Sea Ray Boats 410 Sundancer Description
Named a Best Boat of 2012 By Boating Magazine!
The 410 Sundancer is the very essence of a Sea Ray Sport Yacht. It is available in sport spoiler, open hardtop and enclosed hardtop versions, and can sleep six in a forward stateroom and convertible sofas in the salon and mid-berth. Two heads add convenience. A second stateroom with twin berths is available in place of the dinette. Zeus pod drives are optional.
- Length Over All: 41 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 3 Feet and 10 inches.
- Beam: 13 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 255
- Water Tank Capacity: 60
- Holding Tank Capacity: 42
- Dry Weight: 27500
- Model Name: T-V-Drive QSB 425
- Model Year: 2013
- Hours: 2
- Horse Power: 425
2014 Sea Ray Boats 410 Sundancer Standard Features
• 32,000 BTU zone-controlled air conditioning system.
• Kohler® 10.0 kW generator.
• Optional Zeus® propulsion with helm joystick & Skyhook® station keeper
• Stereo with Wireless Bluetooth and media inputs
• Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
• Standard Twin Cummins QSB 425 Diesel V-Drive Inboards w/DTS
• Optional open or enclosed fiberglass hardtop
A brief statement:
* Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!