Seachoice Electric Sending Unit
Electric sending units designed to work with gas or diesel. Built with ni-chrome wire to give heavier windings. Float arm rotates in 90 degree intervals so that it can clear tank walls or baffles.
6" to 27" model available with or without gauge.
- Compatible with 35 to 240 ohm gauges.
- Made with Non-ferrous materials
- Mounting screws and gasket included
- Standard SAE 5 hole mounting bolt pattern
- Temperature Range-40°F to 176°F, -40°C to 85°C.
- Meets requirements of ISO 10088, ABYC H-24, 33CFR 183.590 and ISO 8846.
- Fuel gauge with black bezel (15441)
- Fuel sender gasket (15511)
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.