Seachoice Stern Light
Perk up the navigation light system of your boat with the Seachoice Stern Light. This stern light provides 2 mile visibility to meet CE and USCG requirements for sail or powerboats measuring less than 66'.
Made for reliable and durable use, this stern light features chrome plated brass housing with black plastic base. This light includes 3 pre-drilled countersunk holes for convenient screwing.
- 2 mile visibility
- Meets CE and USCG requirements for use on sail/powerboats under 66'
- Meets ABYC A-16 requirements
Features of Seachoice Stern Light
- Clear lens
- Chrome plated brass housing
- Black plastic base
- 3 pre-drilled countersunk holes
- Includes lamp
- Meets NMMA certification procedure
- Lamp power: 8 CP
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Mounting type: Horizontal mount
- O.D. base: 2-3/8"
- Projection height 1-5/8"
- 2-mile visibility for sail or powerboats under 20 meters (65.6')
- Meets NMMA Certification Procedure.
- Clear lens. 12V DC - 8 CP lamp included.
- Predrilled with three countersunk holes to accommodate #4 screws.
- Size: 2-3/8" O.D. base x 1-5/8" projection height.
- Housing is chrome plated brass with black plastic base.
- Stern Light, Horizontal Mount