Sealine Boats F37 - Motor Yacht
New 2014 Sealine Boats - Motor Yacht
2010 Sealine Boats F37 DescriptionUnlike many boats in its class, the F37 is powered by a shaft driven engine rather than a stern drive – a feature that is reflected in the performance of this flybridge motor cruiser. With light and precise steering at all speeds the F37 provides an extremely comfortable ride for a vessel of this size.
- Length Over All: 38 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 3 Feet and 5 inches.
- Beam: 12 Feet and 5 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 220
- Water Tank Capacity: 103
- Dry Weight: 17420
- Model Name: D4
- Model Year: 2010
- Hours: 2
- Horse Power: 520
2010 Sealine Boats F37 Standard Features• Large forward master cabin
• Twin cabin that converts into a double bed
• Separate WC and shower
• U-shaped saloon converts to a double berth
• Rotating flybridge helm seating for entertainment and dining
• Very large lazarette accessible under cockpit
• Shaft driven propulsion for superior handling and excellent sea keeping
Be the first to write a review for this boat!