- Dual-function, single-lever controls are sturdy, traditionally styled and top-mounted
- Provides one-handed positive engine control with excellent feel characteristics
- Start and warm up are done by pulling out the hand levers in the neutral position
- This disengages the clutch and allows throttle to be advanced in neutral
- Returning to neutral detent re-engages clutch
- Recommded for single station applications on single and twin engine, inboards with hydraulic transmissions, outboards, and I/O
- Provides longer shift travel for all outboards and I/O applications
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Neutral safety switch, crisp positive detents, built-in friction drag, heavily chrome plated handle and housing and adjustable shift travel
- Uses Morse Red Jaket ® 33C and 33C Supreme cables
- Shift 2.77:1, Throttle 3.57:1.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies