Ensure that sailing boats are aware that your boat is anchored. The Hella 2 NM Fold Down Anchor Lamp has 2 Nautical Mile visibility to effectively signal other boats that you are at anchor. These lamps come with heavy-duty anodized aluminum poles and impact-resistant bases. They are also non-magnetic and are resistant to salt water.
These compact lamps are designed to be fitted on vessels under 20 meters long. They employ computer designed optics that effectively minimize glare while providing maximum light output. The 180 degree adjustable lamp pole can be secured with locking collar. These lamps also come with removable wedge for installation on different surface cambers. Available in both black and white.
- 2 nautical mile visibility
- Complies with USCG requirements
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum poles and impact resistant bases
Features of HELLA 2 NM Fold Down Anchor Lamp
- All round 360 anchor lamp
- Fold down bracket allows adjusting vertically through 180 degrees
- Impact resistance bases
- Salt water resistant
- Satisfies USCG requirements
- Complies with IMO COLREG 72 and Maritime New Zealand requirements
- Height: 8 inches
- Base: 2 3/16" x 2 1/32"
- Warranty: 1 year