Shakespeare Style 5247 VHF Marine36" LENGTH 3dB
Low profile, end-fed, 1/2 wave with extra heavy-duty lift-n-lay whip.Same as the style 5246, but with an extra heavy-duty whip for extra stability at high speeds.The Style 5247 is a 3dB base load antenna with a three-foot extra-heavy-duty stainless steel whip that Lift-n-Lays down, out of the way, for fishing, trailering, boat covers, or storage. The Lift-n-Lay feature makes the antenna extra easy to set up and lay down. Superb value, performance, and convenience.
- Sealed, copper wire coil
- 36" Stainless Steel whip minimizes flexing at high speeds
- Mounts by passing the SO-239 connector through horizontal surfaces up to 1/2" thick.
- Coax and PL-259 connector sold separately
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
|Frequency:||VHF Marine Band|
|Bandwidth:||7 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR|
|SWR:||nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||50 watts|
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.