Shakespeare Galaxy 5410-XT LITTLE GIANT4' Dual Band Cellular 3dB Gain
800/900 MHz and 1900 MHz Cellular
This compact, extra sturdy antenna covers the digital, analog and PCS cellular bands. For quality and reliability, the antennas connections are hand-soldered, and its hand finished. Use one of Shakespeares CPA Series adapters (sold separately) to connect your portable cell phone.
- Brass and copper elements to maximize range
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 25' of Shakespeare exclusive Lo-Max® low-loss cable and a "TNC" connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
All Galaxy® Dual Band Cellular antennas feature Shakespeares exclusive Lo-Max® Cable. This flexible, UV stable coax provides low-loss characteristics near that of larger RG-8 A/U and RG-213, but without the extra bulk and rigidity.Technical Specifications:
|Frequency:||Dual Band 800-890 MHz and 1800-1900 MHz|
|Bandwidth:||96 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR (analog band) |
|140 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR at (digital band)|
|SWR:||nominally less than 1.5:1 at 852.65 MHz;|
|nominally less than 1.5:1 at 1918.7 MHz|
|DC Grounding||NO - The antenna will test as "open circuit" when checked with an ohm meter.|
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.