Shakespeare 5411-XT 4' Cellular Antenna
4' Dual Band Cellular 3dB Gain
800/900 MHz and 1900 MHz Cellular
Same as the 5410-XT in an exclusive black Galaxy finish.
This compact, extra sturdy antenna covers the digital, analog and PCS cellular bands. For quality and reliability, the antennas connections are hand-soldered, and its hand finished. Use one of Shakespeares CPA Series adapters (sold separately) to connect your portable cell phone.
- Brass and copper elements to maximize range
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 25' of Shakespeare exclusive Lo-Max® low-loss cable and a "TNC" connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount
- One section
- Black Galaxy finish
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
All Galaxy® Dual Band Cellular antennas feature Shakespeares exclusive Lo-Max® Cable. This flexible, UV stable coax provides low-loss characteristics near that of larger RG-8 A/U and RG-213, but without the extra bulk and rigidity.
|Frequency:||Dual Band 800-890 MHz and 1800-1900 MHz|
|Bandwidth:||96 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR (analog cellular band)|
|140 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR at (PCS cellular band)|
|SWR:||nominally less than 1.5:1 at 852.65 MHz;|
|nominally less than 1.5:1 at 1918.7 MHz|
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.