Shakespeare 5411-XT 4' Cellular Antenna
4' Dual Band Cellular 3dB Gain
800/900 MHz and 1900 MHz Cellular
Same as the 5410-XT in an exclusive black Galaxy finish.
This compact, extra sturdy antenna covers the digital, analog and PCS cellular bands. For quality and reliability, the antennas connections are hand-soldered, and its hand finished. Use one of Shakespeares CPA Series adapters (sold separately) to connect your portable cell phone.
- Brass and copper elements to maximize range
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 25' of Shakespeare exclusive Lo-Max® low-loss cable and a "TNC" connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount
- One section
- Black Galaxy finish
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
All Galaxy® Dual Band Cellular antennas feature Shakespeares exclusive Lo-Max® Cable. This flexible, UV stable coax provides low-loss characteristics near that of larger RG-8 A/U and RG-213, but without the extra bulk and rigidity.
|Frequency:||Dual Band 800-890 MHz and 1800-1900 MHz|
|Bandwidth:||96 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR (analog cellular band)|
|140 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR at (PCS cellular band)|
|SWR:||nominally less than 1.5:1 at 852.65 MHz;|
|nominally less than 1.5:1 at 1918.7 MHz|
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.