Shields Fire-Acol "C" Fuel Fill Hose
Use the Shields Fire-Acol C Fuel Fill Hose to fill gas or diesel in boats. This fuel hose is made from high quality material and is fire retardant. The corrugated construction renders it highly flexible allowing it to be used even in tight bends. For low permeation this marine hose has been compounded. It is also toughened with a wire helix that is imbedded between the plies of HD synthetic cord.
This is an abrasion resistant fuel hose that can be used with gasoline, alcohol enhanced gasoline or diesel. It comes with a temperature range of -5ºF to 180ºF and meets SAE J1527 type A2 and ISO 7840 type A2 NMMA/CE Type Accepted standards.
- Corrugated construction
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be used as fuel hose for gasoline, alcohol enhanced gasoline or diesel
Features of Shields Fire-Acol C Fuel Fill Hose
- Fire retardant
- Compounded for low permeation
- Reinforced with wire helix
- Complies with SAE J1527 Type A2
- Temperature range of -5° F to 180° F