- Suitable for all outboard engines
- Made of nylon fiberglass with anodized aluminum levers
- Left or right side mount installation
- For use with Teleflex engine control cables: CC205 with K23 connection kit; CC170 with K24 connection kit; CC172, CC633 with K25 connection kit; CC179 without connection kit
What cables do I need for a 2006 9.9 Mercury outboard?
For use with SeaStar engine control cables: CC205 with K23 connection kit; CC170 with K24 connection kit; CC172, CC633 with K25 connection kit; CC179 without connection kit.
What cables do I need for a 1988 Johnson 20hp?
Hi you need the CC205 cables: http://www.iboats.com/CC205-Johnson-Evinrude-OMC-Control-Cables-by-SeaStar/dm/view_id.2071 To use with this control box you need the K23 connection kit from Uflex.
WHAT CABLES DO I NEED FOR A 1989 EVINRUDE 110 HP?
You need the C14 cables (you need to know length required): http://www.iboats.com/C14-Johnson-Evinrude-OMC-Control-Cables-by-Uflex/dm/view_id.1183586 You will also need the K23 connection kit to use this remote control unit: http://www.iboats.com/C14-OMC-Type-OS-Connection-Kit-Cables-To-Controls-Uflex/dm/view_id.256429
Will this work on a 1988 force 125hp and what cables would it use?
Yes you can use this for that outboard. You will need SeaStar CCX633 cables, Uflex C2 cables, or C33 cables and then you will need to know length you need. Finally you will need K25 connection kit. If you have further questions contact us at the number at the top of the page.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies