Side Mount Single Lever Control - Uflex
- Single lever/dual action control to operate both throttle and shift
- Suitable for any type of boat with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- The lever assembly is made of painted marine aluminum
- Provided with a brake tension release system adjustable from outside
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm up
- Neutral safety switch prevents in-gear starting
- For use with all Teleflex engine control cables except CC170 and CC189
Will this work for a 1990 Merc 115 on 1987 Bayliner 1802?
This control unit will work with any boat with an outboard, I/O, or inboard engine. It is compatible with all Ultraflex control cables except C4, C36, and MACH36 (Ultraflex C22 AND C23 cables require KB1 - 39964 L connection kit. You can also use the Mercury OEM cables, or the 33C cables.
Will this control unit work with the 479 cables of a jhonson outboard?
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies