Simrad RS12 DSC VHF Radio
Communicate clearly with this dependable and versatile Class D DSC Approved marine VHF Radio. Fully loaded with features and ideal for a variety of boats from small RIBs to larger cruisers.
- Single station, JIS-7 waterproof, fully compliant Digital Select Calling (DSC), custom 4-line display, and GPS capable
- Highly visible backlit LCD Display
- NMEA2000 compatible
- 10 weather channels (U.S. Only)
- Easy grip, molded microphone, quick keys provides simple and reliable operation, while the built-in speaker delivers crisp, sharp audio.
- Supports all Internatinal Marine Channels
- Easy access to digital Select Calling (DSC) functions
- Class D and SC-101 compliant for global use with selectable Dual and Tri Watch modes
- Three user-programmable channels
- Equipped with memory retention, and can log up to 10 distress calls and 20 individual DSC calls
- Quick keys for 16/9, 3CH/+/- provide quick channel changing, plus CALL, EXIT, SCAN, and MENU buttons for simple operation
- ATIS function, 20 user-programmable names with MMSI and a second receiver for Channel 70
*The RS12 comes complete with yoke, rear flush mounting kit, power and NMEA interface cables.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.